Monday, February 13, 2012

COME ON People....


I know that there is a big controversy over vacinations and flu shots... but at the risk of adding to the fray.....
This is just irresponsible!  If you want to be a parent, be a parent. I am a bit frustrated right now.  I just took Baby M. to the doctor and this is what I found out!


Notice all the pink!  OVERDUE! What have you been doing? Obviously not caring for your child as a responsible mother. If you take the stand of being "for" vacinations, then do it! If you don't, on ethical, religious or other reasons, that's fine too. But the fact that you "started", but not followed through....well that just makes me plum crazy.

Ok, off the rant right now....stepping off the soapbox...

In other news, the babies are doing very well.  They are adjusting.  Baby M. is definately a "daddy's girl" and I'm content to snuggle the "little man".

No comments:

Post a Comment