Monday, February 13, 2012

Why does everything take so L.O.N.G.


I am still waiting for our Case Manager to change Baby M's primary care doctor so I can take her to the doctor and catch up on the shots that she is so far behind on. It seems like everytime I contact the CM she has another excuse. I understand that a lot of work goes into being a Case Manager but there is a "baby" connected to all of these files!! It's been over a month since we took in Baby M and STILL NO PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR....

Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
                                                                                                    Isaiah 40:31

 I try to be patient, I really do, but sometimes I think God called me to this life so He could TEACH me patience! Every day it's something else.  I get so aggrevated in my mind. Self-talk tells me that maybe I shouldn't do this...I'm not cut out for it. But then I look at these sweet innocent souls and realize if not me, who?  I'm not perfect but my heart is in the right place.  God can use this and I can find his strength in my weakness.

On another note, I had a great photo session with a family at the Beach.  (yes, I have another life - as a photographer)  If you want to see some of my work visit  New Hope Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment