Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Protected from harm...that was our prayer


Today the CPI came to pick up Oogie to take her to the doctor for a check up.

 They take them to a doctor that apparently (although I do not know this for sure) specializes in a "once over" appointment for foster children.  I guess to just get an idea of their overall health.  Baby Oogie seems very healthy and well cared for. We are not sure of the reason that she was taken out of the home.  I sure hope she wasn't abused in any way. I can't hardly bear to think that.  For the last year I have prayed that "our child" will be protected from any harm.  I know it's unreasonable to think that a child taken out of a home is unscathed, but I prayed that God would protect him or her.


Picture taken at a Cordova Park in Tampa

Registered Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment